Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo Collage

Photo Collage

susan

Check some very nice photo collages

http://www.photo-collage-software.co...lage-demo.html

Mark

SPAM....

"susan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Check some very nice photo collages
>
> http://www.photo-collage-software.co...lage-demo.html

Steve

No they aren't.

"susan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Check some very nice photo collages
>
> http://www.photo-collage-software.co...lage-demo.html

HornBlower

Not impressed. Nothing special with these.

"susan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Check some very nice photo collages
>
> http://www.photo-collage-software.co...lage-demo.html

chasm@texas.net

I am using ACDSee Pro and have downloaded Elements 4.0
I am doing a lot of product photography and would like to link "several"
pictures together in a vertical "collage" so that I could upload ONE photo to
the auction site.

I do not see that either program gives me the ability to do that. or else, my
brain has calcified with extreme age... iow, once the photos are edited, text
added, yada, I would be able to "stitch " them together into one shot.

HELP!!

thanks
chas

Tony Cooper

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:07:15 -0600, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I am using ACDSee Pro and have downloaded Elements 4.0
>I am doing a lot of product photography and would like to link "several"
>pictures together in a vertical "collage" so that I could upload ONE photo to
>the auction site.
>
>I do not see that either program gives me the ability to do that. or else, my
>brain has calcified with extreme age... iow, once the photos are edited, text
>added, yada, I would be able to "stitch " them together into one shot.

AC/DSee has nothing to do with it.

Open Elements > New >File> set the size to the total size of the
completed image.

Then, open one of your images >Select All> Copy >Close

Paste this image in your blank file (I'll call it "FINAL")

Save the file naming it FINAL.

Click Free Transform and move the corner marker, holding down the
shift key, and resize what you've pasted in to the approximate size
you want. (Important to hold down shift key) Use the Move tool place
the image.

Then, open the next image and do the same steps.

Do this until you have pasted in all the images you want into the
FINAL file, and adjusted each to the proper size.

Each time you paste, you will create a new layer. You will have to go
to that layer to move or resize the image in that layer.

When all images are pasted in, sized, and positioned to your
satisfaction, click Flatten Image and then SAVE AS: (give it a name)
and make it a .jpg file.

Save the FINAL file.

The flattened .jpg file is what you'll FTP up as your auction image.

The FINAL file will be a .psd file with all the layers intact. You
want to keep this in case you want to make changes.

That SAVE AS: step is important because you will want a .jpg file for
the auction, and you'll want to keep the original.

The above is quick and dirty from memory. I use Photoshop 7, not
Elements, so I can't give you the exact way to find each command.

However, if you can't figure it out from above, let me know and I'll
get more specific.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

jimbok

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:07:15 -0600, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I am using ACDSee Pro and have downloaded Elements 4.0
>I am doing a lot of product photography and would like to link "several"
>pictures together in a vertical "collage" so that I could upload ONE photo to
>the auction site.
>
>I do not see that either program gives me the ability to do that. or else, my
>brain has calcified with extreme age... iow, once the photos are edited, text
>added, yada, I would be able to "stitch " them together into one shot.

I can't speak for ACDSee or Elements 4.0 since I use neither, but the
freeware Irfanview will stitch photos either vertically or
horizontally. Although Irfanview refers to it as a panorama it does
an "end to end" stitch, not a true panorama.

http://www.irfanview.com/

--
jimbok

Web Collage generator blather Java 0 01-23-2007 08:27 PM
How to make a photo collage? typing Digital Photography 3 08-25-2006 03:55 PM
Multi-image Collage and Panorama Competitions wayne Digital Photography 0 02-03-2006 06:58 AM
photo collage salgud Digital Photography 9 12-17-2005 12:00 PM
Simple photo collage using Python and PIL Callum Prentice Python 4 11-24-2005 03:05 AM

Advertisments