Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Major camera company quits photo business

Major camera company quits photo business

Tesco News

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tesco News wrote:
>>
>> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > screjob ???
>> >

>> > :O)
>> >
>> > --
>> > Paul (Had a '28 Ford, had payments on that)
>> > -------------------------------------------------------
>> > Stop and Look
>> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

>> "England" - didn't know it had a government, I always thought it was
>> part
>> of the UK.
>>
>> Roy G

> yup, but I live in England, not Scotland, Ireland, or Wales. I would
> like to see an end to the idea of the British Isles as long as present
> government gets scots (I should say mps who work in Scotland, not
> necessarily Scottish people at all) to vote for its policies when
> they don't affect Scotland.
>
> --
> Paul (Had a '28 Ford, had payments on that)

Yes. I agree. But the system seems to require that you wait 300 years like
Scotland did, before it can be rectified.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Tesco News wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Tesco News wrote:
> >>
> >> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> "England" - didn't know it had a government, I always thought it was
> >> part
> >> of the UK.
> >>
> >> Roy G

> > yup, but I live in England, not Scotland, Ireland, or Wales. I would
> > like to see an end to the idea of the British Isles as long as present
> > government gets scots (I should say mps who work in Scotland, not
> > necessarily Scottish people at all) to vote for its policies when
> > they don't affect Scotland.
> >
> > --
> > Paul (Had a '28 Ford, had payments on that)

> Yes. I agree. But the system seems to require that you wait 300 years like
> Scotland did, before it can be rectified.
>
> Roy G

They tried to give us a regional parliament here, but then we realised
it was just a name really and a lot of money getting chucked around so
we told them to stuff it.

--
Paul (Had a '28 Ford, had payments on that)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Shawn Hirn

In article <WWAAf.7386$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Tesco News" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>

> > After all, what American company would "offshore" jobs
> > to India or China if the labor there cost as much as in Kalifornia?
> >

> Exactly the point I was trying to make. If the USA keeps screwing the
> poorer countries, ALL the jobs in the USA will move there, because the
> labour is cheap.
>
> It is fairly simple logic.

This is too new to say for sure, but I suspect this will swing back and
forth in cycles, probably with a few years period between swings. This
is starting to happen in India where people are demanding higher wages,
raising their standard of living and consumerism, and the price of their
services to international companies. Just as we Americans want more and
more money for doing work each year, so do people in other countries.
It'll happen in China too.

Mikhail Teterin

Shawn Hirn wrote:
[...]
> is starting to happen in India where people are demanding higher wages,
> raising their standard of living and consumerism, and the price of their
> services to international companies. Just as we Americans want more and
> more money for doing work each year, so do people in other countries.
> It'll happen in China too.

And is not this the _real_ solution to the world's poverty? Here is to Free
Trade!

-mi