Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus SP350- slow RAW file writing?

Olympus SP350- slow RAW file writing?

VX

Has anyone used the Olympus SP350?

One specific question- does it take a long time between shots if you are
using RAW?

I read a review of the next model down (I think) and it said if you used RAW
you had to wait 10 seconds between shots.....

Any other observations about this camera would be of interest, esp picture
quality, how good the lens is etc.

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

no@spam.com

x-no-archive:yes

Yup, not only does it take 10 seconds to write, it takes 10 seconds to
review. And don't think the RAW+JPG option is a solution for quicker
review, unlike previous Oly cameras the two files are given different
names. You have to scroll through both the RAW and JPG which takes
even longer. I had one for a few weeks, add in the battery problems
and the low-res LCD, pass on this AWFUL camera.