Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ebay Song

Ebay Song

mortn

We've all met someone with these symptoms.

http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

m II

mortn wrote:

> We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>
> http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

nice going, 'mortn'..press the wrong button, did we? At least you took
my name off the original posting before forwarding it to your buddies..

mike

MB

Thanks for that! I liked it and had a good laugh!

mortn

m II wrote:
> mortn wrote:
>
>> We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>>
>> http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

> nice going, 'mortn'..press the wrong button, did we? At least you took
> my name off the original posting before forwarding it to your buddies..
>

> mike

Sorry Mike. I laughed so hard, I just couldn't wait to send it out to
some ebay fanatics that I know.
Please accept my heartfelt apology! BTW: If you're interested I have a
few items for sale that I was about to throw out. I'll probably list
them on ebay ... but if you're interested I'll give you first crack