Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT The eBay song...so true...

OT The eBay song...so true...

m II

We've all met someone with these symptoms.

http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

mike

Mike

HAHAHAHA great song, thanks

"m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsPgyf.72090$m05.60857@clgrps12...

> We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>
> http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html
>

> mike

no_name

Mike wrote:

> HAHAHAHA great song, thanks
>

> "m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsPgyf.72090$m05.60857@clgrps12...
>
>>We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>>
>>http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html
>>

>>mike

The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students

OR

http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

Mark²

no_name wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
>> HAHAHAHA great song, thanks
>>

>> "m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsPgyf.72090$m05.60857@clgrps12...
>>
>>> We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>>>
>>> http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html
>>>

>>> mike

> The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students
>
> OR
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

wow!

You can tell their english is questionable...watching their lips.
The guy on the rights makes the video, but perhaps even funnier is the guy
in the background on his computer...clearly and utterly oblivious to what's
going on behind him.

Brenda Ann

"no_name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Kukyf.14616$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike wrote:
>
>> HAHAHAHA great song, thanks
>>

>> "m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsPgyf.72090$m05.60857@clgrps12...
>>
>>>We've all met someone with these symptoms.
>>>
>>>http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html
>>>

>>>mike

> The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students
>
> OR
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

Google's really starting to irritate me.

"Thank you for your interest in Google Video. Unfortunately, playback of
Google Video is not available in your country."

wayne

This Songs been around for about 18 months it done by Weird Al Yankovic

http://launch.yahoo.com/track/2053667

were have you lot been hiding ?

"Brenda Ann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dqcnr6$rnr$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "no_name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Kukyf.14616$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Mike wrote:
>>
>>> HAHAHAHA great song, thanks
>>>

>>> "m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> newsPgyf.72090$m05.60857@clgrps12...

>> The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students
>>
>> OR
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

> Google's really starting to irritate me.
>
> "Thank you for your interest in Google Video. Unfortunately, playback of
> Google Video is not available in your country."

Brenda Ann

"wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43c9e602$0$23545$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This Songs been around for about 18 months it done by Weird Al Yankovic
>
> http://launch.yahoo.com/track/2053667
>
> were have you lot been hiding ?

Have the song, have the album. Wanted to see the video.

Bill Funk

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:54:30 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students
>>
>> OR
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

>Google's really starting to irritate me.
>
>"Thank you for your interest in Google Video. Unfortunately, playback of
>Google Video is not available in your country."

Is that because of Google, or your country?

--
Bill Funk
Replace "g" with "a"

=?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=

Bill Funk <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:54:30 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>> The song gets around. Here's a slightly different take on it.
>>>
>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...inese+students
>>>
>>> OR
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/dpr6a

>>Google's really starting to irritate me.
>>
>>"Thank you for your interest in Google Video. Unfortunately, playback of
>>Google Video is not available in your country."

> Is that because of Google, or your country?

It could be that Google hasn't negotiated any rights to distribute
content in Korea. I doubt that the South Korean government would have
any objections against google video.

--
Måns Rullgård

Brenda Ann

"Måns Rullgård" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Funk <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>>Google's really starting to irritate me.
>>>
>>>"Thank you for your interest in Google Video. Unfortunately, playback of
>>>Google Video is not available in your country."

>> Is that because of Google, or your country?

> It could be that Google hasn't negotiated any rights to distribute
> content in Korea. I doubt that the South Korean government would have
> any objections against google video.

They have blocked entire IP ranges (last octet) before, and/or entire
systems (such as LiveJournal) because of offensive content. The last octet
thing they do because of porn sites.. they blocked LiveJournal (as well as
ogrish.com) because they had the beheading of the Korean contractor posted.