Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > offer lithium batteries

offer lithium batteries

godspeed2me@gmail.com

see http://groups.google.com/group/cr123a

China supplier
3.6v and 3.0V non rechargeable lithium batteries and rechargeable
lithium batteries

li-ion batteries, nimh nicd batteries

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
? <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> see http://groups.google.com/group/cr123a
>
> China supplier
> 3.6v and 3.0V non rechargeable lithium batteries and rechargeable
> lithium batteries
>
> li-ion batteries, nimh nicd batteries

No thanks for batteries I prefer japanese and european brands (Sanyo for
nicds made in japan and lidl's aerocells for alkalines).After buying
camelion alkalines for my mini MAGlite torch which expired after a full
hour, when the original duracells that came with the torch lasted for
years...

Tesco News

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> see http://groups.google.com/group/cr123a
>
> China supplier
> 3.6v and 3.0V non rechargeable lithium batteries and rechargeable
> lithium batteries
>
> li-ion batteries, nimh nicd batteries

Pity he does not quote the price.

I could do with a new pair of AA Nimhs, and I might have ordered from him.

Roy G

godspeed2me@gmail.com

just a pair?
So pity. what is the capacity?