Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Online photo print services

Online photo print services

mrsgator88

Hello all,

I am currently getting my 4x6 prints made through Sam's club, and I'm
satisfied with the price and quality. I've not tried other services
however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
Thanks!

Steve

Dave Cohen

"mrsgator88" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hbouf.45506$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Hello all,
>
> I am currently getting my 4x6 prints made through Sam's club, and I'm
> satisfied with the price and quality. I've not tried other services
> however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
> Thanks!
>
> Steve

I have trouble seeing much difference in the ones I've tried. YorkPhoto is
good and cheap. I now use Winkflash because they print the file name on back
of print, about the same price.
Dave Cohen

I've had great luck with MPIX.com. Their metallic paper is
incredible for everything but accurate skin tones. They also
have real black and white paper and will Fedex overnight any
sized order (even poster prints) for $6.

--
-R

David Salmansohn

I've had good luck with Adorama's service.

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:44:45 GMT, "mrsgator88" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I am currently getting my 4x6 prints made through Sam's club, and I'm
>satisfied with the price and quality. I've not tried other services
>however, and I'm curious for opinions on some of the others out there.
>Thanks!
>
>Steve

--David Salmansohn--

Change "nospam" to my first name and .org to .com to reply