Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 20D OPENS NEW DOORS !!!

20D OPENS NEW DOORS !!!

Annika1980

All the cool cats are climbing the walls for the Canon 20D!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

g n p

Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> All the cool cats are climbing the walls for the Canon 20D!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

Is the red one Divot???

Annika1980

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

>Is the red one Divot???

Yeah, but he isn't red. More of a fluffy orange.

Barry L. Wallis

Annika1980 wrote:
>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

>>Is the red one Divot???

> Yeah, but he isn't red. More of a fluffy orange.

He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

--
- Barry

Joseph Meehan

Annika1980 wrote:
> All the cool cats are climbing the walls for the Canon 20D!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
doors.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Annika1980

>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

>He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

Yes. Had I known how big he'd get I might've left him in the woods
where I found him.

"The trouble with a kitten is That
Eventually it becomes a Cat." - Ogden Nash

Dave Devine

Joseph Meehan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
> doors.

Our cat (a Somali mix) does the same. Inside the apartment is kind of
cute, but she has on a few occasions opened the door to the stairwell
at 2:00 AM. Glad I am a light sleeper!

Dave

--
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

This old Bob

At least it's not being used as a door stop.

Jasen

"Dave Devine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1h8lsz6.xcjv5k1keg2cN%(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Joseph Meehan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
>> doors.

> Our cat (a Somali mix) does the same. Inside the apartment is kind of
> cute, but she has on a few occasions opened the door to the stairwell
> at 2:00 AM. Glad I am a light sleeper!
>
> Dave

You should lock your door.

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
? "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

> >He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

> Yes. Had I known how big he'd get I might've left him in the woods
> where I found him.
>
> "The trouble with a kitten is That
> Eventually it becomes a Cat." - Ogden Nash

I have a shareware cat-I share it with the neigbor.What about a tiger baby
that becomes a full sized tiger?In one show on greek tv someone brought a
tiger baby with him.I am glad that around me are only cats and not tigers.