Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sandisk 512MB Ultra II Cheaper Than Sandisk 512MB Regular SD Card

Sandisk 512MB Ultra II Cheaper Than Sandisk 512MB Regular SD Card

powrwrap@aol.com

I'm looking to buy a memory card for my new Canon A520 and was weighing
the advantages and disadvantages of buying the faster card. Even if my
camera doesn't benefit all that much with a faster card I guess the
price difference clinches it.

At Circuit City.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDi...oductDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDi...oductDetail.do

BTW, can anybody confirm/deny if the faster card is, in fact, better
than the regular card in the Canon A520?