Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo album software working with a netwok drive

Photo album software working with a netwok drive

maurizio.dececco@wanadoo.fr

Hallo,

i am looking for a Photo album/organisation software that can store the
photo and data base in a network drive, so to share the photos between
family members.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks
Maurizio

mirhe

Buy photos with license
Sell your photos
http://fotobank.tivi.net.pl/linkia.html
Uzytkownik <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hallo,
>
> i am looking for a Photo album/organisation software that can store the
> photo and data base in a network drive, so to share the photos between
> family members.

]
see here
http://coppermine.sf.net/
--
Buy photos with license
Sell your photos
http://fotobank.tivi.net.pl/linkia.html

maurizio.dececco@wanadoo.fr

Thanks for the suggestion. It look like being a very interesting
project !

Actually, it doesn't cover my personal need, i have a dumb network
drive,
not a PC that can run a server, but it may be an option for the future

Maurizio