Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Picture Quality with DSC W5 !!!

Picture Quality with DSC W5 !!!

URPradhan

Hi Friends

After 1 month of research on internet/reviews I got my new Sony DSC W5
few days back with 256 MB Memory Stick Pro.

I've taken pictures with every mode and compared all. If the picture
size is 5M then when you are seeing the actual picture in PC its not
seems to be good as it to be. Its blured images. But if you reduce the
size of the same picture then its showing good results. Note, I
ve disabled the digital zoom feature.
SO, can any one plz suggest me how to take better quality picture with
this camera with different features and corresponding values.
Another thing is that, Can we record continuous unlimited lengh movie
by connection to PC ? If yes how ? Because the s/w provided asking to
connect the USB as streaming mode. But I could not find how to connect
the USB in streaming mode.

Thanxs

URPradhan

To keep the thread alive ....