Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which to buy - Sony DSC-N1 or Sony P200

Which to buy - Sony DSC-N1 or Sony P200

utseay@aol.com

Which would you purchase - anyone have any experence with the N1?

Smudger

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Which would you purchase - anyone have any experence with the N1?

I don't like the N1's touch screen. The P200 is brilliantly built and is
now much cheaper than the N1. I'd buy the P200 out of these two.

utseay@aol.com

Thanks, I went with the P200. The newer one seems to have a different
menu system or something. Maybe a software upgrade? Anyways, still
the same reliable P200 - great quality and NO RED EYE. I saw a picture
or two on the net taken with a DSC-N1 and there was red eye - I HATE
RED EYE!!

Thanks for the help