Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Quintum Setup

Quintum Setup

TC1967@gmail.com

I know, not a Cisco product but I'm hoping someone can help me
understand the basics...

I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.

I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
configure this unit.

Thanks.

Quintum setup TC1967@gmail.com UK VOIP 1 12-13-2005 12:34 PM
Help configuring Quintum Tenor A800 Rejith Krishnan VOIP 1 02-15-2005 03:56 PM
IVR-2 IVR Language Option for Quintum Tenor Analog Mihai VOIP 0 01-07-2004 03:31 AM
Looking for second opinion on Quintum Tenor Rejith Krishnan VOIP 3 11-24-2003 06:10 PM
Buy - Sell: Cisco, Vocaltec, Quintum, Clarent, Lucent, NMS, Audiocodes KH VOIP 0 11-14-2003 09:09 PM

Advertisments