Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Longer AVcables/AVC-DC300???

Longer AVcables/AVC-DC300???

ront2

Left my Canon AV Cable AVC-DC300 in room in Vegas; it was 5 or 6ft
long. Are there longer cables of the same? Am so uncomfortably close to
the television screen when showing photos etc. taken from my new Canon
Powershot A620. If there are longer cables of the same; do they have
to be *Canon* name brand? If not, are other name brands of same
quality? If the cables are longer, is any quality lost? What longer
lengths might they come in? Final questions - about what do they cost?
And where are they usually purchased? Thanks, Ron
((E-Mail Removed))