Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A couple of Christmas, Oops, Holiday, cards

A couple of Christmas, Oops, Holiday, cards

John H

Bob Allison

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
John H <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Some photoshop play:
> http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/card/card.htm
> http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/card/seasons.htm

Spam Bait

--
*But what if I'm a figment of MY imagination?

Bob
in Carmel, CA

John H

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:13:09 GMT, Bob Allison <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> John H <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Some photoshop play:
>> http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/card/card.htm
>> http://members.accesswave.ca/~parklane/card/seasons.htm

>Spam Bait

Don't be such a skeptic. It's nothing of the sort.

Randall Ainsworth

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, John H
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Here's mine:

http://users.techline.com/randya/card.jpg

nailer

Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called Christmas
for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?

to all PC users of the group -

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
nonaddictive
gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced
within
the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your
choice, or
secular practices of your choice, with respect for the
religious/secular
persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to
practice
religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted
calendar
year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
other
cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great
(not
to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or
is
the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to
the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual
preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This
greeting is
subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with
no
alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the
wisher to
actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is
void
where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of
the
wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual
application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the
issuance
of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty
is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the
sole
discretion of the wisher...

-- Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message,
however,
a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.
---------------------------

The information contained in this mail message is confidential and
may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use,
dissemination, further distribution, or reproduction of this message
in any form what so ever, is strictly prohibited.

If the mail is in error, please notify me by return E-mail, delete
your copy of the message, and accept my apologies for any
inconvenience caused.

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:22:15 -0800, Randall Ainsworth
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

#In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, John H
#<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
#
#
#Here's mine:
#
#http://users.techline.com/randya/card.jpg

Tesco News

"nailer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called Christmas
> for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?
>
> to all PC users of the group -

Very good and really worthy, but there are some people, not many perhaps,
who use a Mac. Are they excluded simply because of their non PC lifestyle
choices?

> [...]
> is
> limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the
> sole
> discretion of the wisher...
>
> -- Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message,
> however,
> a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.
> ---------------------------
>
> The information contained in this mail message is confidential and
> may also be legally privileged.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use,
> dissemination, further distribution, or reproduction of this message
> in any form what so ever, is strictly prohibited.
>
> If the mail is in error, please notify me by return E-mail, delete
> your copy of the message, and accept my apologies for any
> inconvenience caused.
>
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:22:15 -0800, Randall Ainsworth

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Here's mine:
>
> http://users.techline.com/randya/card.jpg

Wish we had mountains like that here. Merry Christmas to you!

nailer

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 01:12:39 GMT, "Tesco News"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

#"nailer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
#news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
#> Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called
Christmas
#> for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?
#>
#> to all PC users of the group -
#
#Very good and really worthy, but there are some people, not many
perhaps,
#who use a Mac. Are they excluded simply because of their non PC
lifestyle
#choices?
#
#>
politically correct

Randall Ainsworth

In article <3e4rf.7053$(E-Mail Removed)>, Peter A. Stavrakoglou
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Wish we had mountains like that here. Merry Christmas to you!

That's Mount Rainier. I try to get up there every couple years or so.

You have a good Christmas too.