Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Carena SX370 lenses on digital camera

Carena SX370 lenses on digital camera

cddeboer@gmail.com

My husband has a Carena SX370 SLR camera with a number of Minolta
lenses.
Can these lenses be used on the newer SLR digital cameras?
Can anyone suggest models to check out that are under $1000?

Darrell

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> My husband has a Carena SX370 SLR camera with a number of Minolta
> lenses.
> Can these lenses be used on the newer SLR digital cameras?
> Can anyone suggest models to check out that are under $1000?

NOPE nothing has the old Minolta MD mount. Sorry you've to start all over
again.

asia121 asia121 is offline
Junior Member

Can anyone suggest models to check out that are under $1000?
is there any posting for that one