Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Free batch processor to bright photos?

Free batch processor to bright photos?

Dan Cox

I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone
know of one?
Thanks

Charles Schuler

"Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M2mof.1546$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
> and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone know
> of one?

Irfanview

Dan Cox

Charles Schuler wrote:

>"Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:M2mof.1546$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>

>>I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
>>and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone know
>>of one?
>>

>Irfanview

Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

mirhe

Gimp?

--
Buy photos with license
Sell your photos
news:M2mof.1546$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
> and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone know
> of one?
> Thanks

Charles Schuler

"Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3Vmof.3176$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...
> Charles Schuler wrote:
>
>>"Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:M2mof.1546$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>>
>>>I'm looking for a freeware application which will take a batch of images
>>>and change their brightness and contrast to a value I choose. Anyone
>>>know of one?
>>>

>>Irfanview
>>

> Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

You are welcome and we all love the price!

Ron Hunter

Charles Schuler wrote:
> "Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3Vmof.3176$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...
>> Charles Schuler wrote:
>>
>>> "Dan Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:M2mof.1546$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...

>>> Irfanview
>>>

>> Thanks! This works perfectly!!!!!!

> You are welcome and we all love the price!

I also love the functionality, and the fast, friendly response of the
programmer to user comments, requests, and complaints. How he does this
for a free program is beyond understanding.