Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Charity photography sale: 12 - 18 December 2005

Charity photography sale: 12 - 18 December 2005

Jean-Luc

Hi there

I have recently been alerted to the fact that some families in the
village where I grew up in Southern France are struggling to make ends
meet, and do not always have money to buy food, let alone buy X-Mas
presents to their kids.

I have thus decided to offer some of my images at cut down prices, for
one week only, starting today. To make things easier, you will not have
to contact me, as print sales are handled by Photobox. Visit the
gallery below, place your order and the prints will be sent directly to
you without any intervention on my side. Thanks for your help.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/jeanl...et_charitysale

Regards
Jean-Luc
web: www.jeanlucbenazet.com