Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: WiFi Continually Disconnects

Re: WiFi Continually Disconnects

Michael Giroux

Robert,
I was having similar difficulties. My WiFi router is D-Link DI 524 and my
desktop system is a Linksys WiFi card.

I upgraded the router firmware, and configured it to use channel 8. One or
the other of those two changes has completely eliminated the dropped
connections.

Michael Giroux
news:(E-Mail Removed)...