Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > connecting a lap to wireless network

connecting a lap to wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?S3lsZQ==?=

I have a laptop that until recently had full access to a wireless network.
Now, that lap can access shares and servers on the lan. (wirelessly) But can
not get to the internet wirelessly. The desktops can access the internet
fine. And another lap top can get to the internet wirelessly. I have tried
to disable third party wireless managment apps. The lap in question reach the
access point fine to the internal devices but does not get out to the net.
While another lap can using the same wireless access. Looking for other
things to try?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If the Laptop can connected and exchange files with other computers on the
network, but do not connect to the Internet. It might be Internet browser
related problem.
May be the latter part of this page can help,
http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...