Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon SD450 vs. SD550

Canon SD450 vs. SD550

trippknightly@hotmail.com

Besides the most obvious of differences (megapixels & price would be at
the top of the list) has anybody figured out what the other
considerations are for choosing between these 2 cameras?

For example, SD450 may process faster given smaller image size (or
not?)...

Thx for input...

David Sommers

Size and weight. That's why I chose the SD400 (same size as the newer SD450)
over the SD500 (likewise). It's basically that.

Bye.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...