Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Send command around network

Send command around network

=?Utf-8?B?UG9wZXll?=

Apologies if this is the wrong site - please guide me to where I need to post
this question.

I am about to set up a home network via a router. I know that I can clear
all saved passwords via Start/Run/control userpasswords2 on each PC at close
down but how can I set it up so the commands (or any other that I want) are
run from a single "master" PC? Can the appropriate keystrokes be sent to the
various PCs IP addresses around the network, rather than having to go to each
PC individually? At present, I have three PCs but intend expanding so this
procedure could take quite some time.

Many thanks for your time and patience!