Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New version of Extensis Portfolio

New version of Extensis Portfolio

wayne

Hi all,

Extensis have just released a new version of Portfolio, the image
cataloguing system I use.

Details at:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=351

They have a 30day trial up on their web site.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

Annika1980

>Extensis have just released a new version of Portfolio, the image
>cataloguing system I use.
>Details at:
>http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=351
>They have a 30day trial up on their web site.
>Cheers,
>Wayne

>Wayne J. Cosshall
>Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/

It might have been better to link us to their site rather than yours.
Otherwise, some people might consider you to be a spammer.

Digital Photography Now

This news is over a month old:

http://dpnow.com/2229.html

Ian

Digital Photography Now
http://dpnow.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >Extensis have just released a new version of Portfolio, the image
>>cataloguing system I use.
>>Details at:
>>http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=351
>>They have a 30day trial up on their web site.
>>Cheers,
>>Wayne

>>Wayne J. Cosshall
>>Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/

> It might have been better to link us to their site rather than yours.
> Otherwise, some people might consider you to be a spammer.

wayne

Well the press release just came through that they were shipping,
rather than announced, so I considered that new.

As to the link to them, it is in the piece, so people can go straight
off to extensis if they are interested after reading. Is Ian a spammer
for not pointing to the Extensis site, but to dpnow?

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
(E-Mail Removed)