Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ISO of The Perfect P&S

ISO of The Perfect P&S

einst_stein@yahoo.com

A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

Has:

1/1.8" sensor,
5Mp (no more, no less),
optical + swivel LCD,
3X zoom.

Still needs:

Stabilizer
Lighter (1/3 less)
Raw recording
7X or larger zoom.

Paul Rubin

> A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

Obsolete, replaced by A610.

> Still needs:
> Stabilizer
> Lighter (1/3 less)
> Raw recording
> 7X or larger zoom.

Try S2IS except it's bigger and heavier.

David Dyer-Bennet

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> A95 is almost my perfect P&S.
>
> Has:
>
> 1/1.8" sensor,
> 5Mp (no more, no less),
> optical + swivel LCD,
> 3X zoom.
>
> Still needs:
>
> Stabilizer
> Lighter (1/3 less)
> Raw recording
> 7X or larger zoom.

Wider wideangle (and I don't need more than 4x or 5x for a P&S; say
24mm to 120mm equiv.).

Has: uses CF cards for memory. Uses AA batteries for powers.

I would have bought one if not for the very slow response.

As it is, my ideal P&S camera is now based off the Fuji F10, with
various amendments (and the F11 probably fixes a couple of them).

David Dyer-Bennet

Paul Rubin <http://(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
> > A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

> Obsolete, replaced by A610.

Which unfortunately drops one of the A95s important features.

But it's good enough, and cheap enough, that I've ordered one as a
gift. I'm still debating if I'm getting that, the Fuji F11, or
waiting for myself for a P&S.

Annika1980

>A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

I ordered one for my dad. No complaints so far.