Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for software for a Galileo GR-BC .3 MegaPixel Digital Binocular Camera

Looking for software for a Galileo GR-BC .3 MegaPixel Digital Binocular Camera

FFxHub

I am trying to reinstall the software for the Galileo GR-BC .3
MegaPixel Digital Binocular Camera but I cannot find the CD that came
with the unit when I purchased it.

Does anyone out there have a copy that they can send to me
electronically, or point me to a site that has it up for download? I
did a search but came up empty. Any help would be great!!

Thanks!

Paul