Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dutch kite aerial photography

Dutch kite aerial photography

ed

Hi ther have a look at my website ,birds eyes pictures from the
Netherlands, camera nikon 5000.
Have fun
www.silverwerk.nl

lens crack

"ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dmaicp$ncb$(E-Mail Removed)1.ov.home.nl...
> Hi ther have a look at my website ,birds eyes pictures from the
> Netherlands, camera nikon 5000.
> Have fun
> www.silverwerk.nl

great shots, very well done. I wish I could read Dutch to find out more
about it.

MB

I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

PcB

<<I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

If you are thinking about getting into KAP - Kite Aerial Photography - there
are a number of sites with information on setting up the rigs, you could
maybe start at

http://arch.ced.berkeley.edu/kap/kaptoc.html

or

http://www.bults.net/kapnet/index.php

Me, I'm still waiting for my Nikon 3700 to become "old enough" before I
strap it to one of my kites. I like the camera so it could be a while <g>.

--
Paul ============}
o o

// Live fast, die old //
Gallery at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/NewGallery2.htm

Bob

"MB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dmbs7n$292$02$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
>I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
>understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

That would have to be one *huge* kite in order to lift my fat bitch ass up
into the air. Also, where do you put the tripod, once you're up there?

Bob

Bill Funk

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:59:02 GMT, "Bob"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"MB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:dmbs7n$292$02$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
>>I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
>>understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.
>>

>That would have to be one *huge* kite in order to lift my fat bitch ass up
>into the air. Also, where do you put the tripod, once you're up there?
>
>Bob

You need to turn it upside down, and rest it against the kite.
Can't you figure *anything* out?

--
Bill Funk
Replace "g" with "a"