Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone else using digicam to study for science course?

Anyone else using digicam to study for science course?

editor@netpath.net

Anyone else using a digicam to photo science models they'll be
expected to identify parts on in lab quizzes later? Another prenursing
student - and now I - are doing this in an anatomy course. It's like
having the expensive models at home to study from!

Preparedness necessities! Shop the http://www.INTERNET-GUN-SHOW.com

Bill Funk

On 22 Nov 2005 19:52:47 -0800, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anyone else using a digicam to photo science models they'll be
>expected to identify parts on in lab quizzes later? Another prenursing
>student - and now I - are doing this in an anatomy course. It's like
>having the expensive models at home to study from!

Anatomy books don't work?

--
Bill Funk
Replace "g" with "a"

editor@netpath.net

Bill wrote:
>Anatomy books don't work?

They don't resemble the models the instructor quizzes us from! Even
the instructor tells us that.

Bill Funk

On 23 Nov 2005 14:27:58 -0800, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Bill wrote:
>>Anatomy books don't work?

> They don't resemble the models the instructor quizzes us from! Even
>the instructor tells us that.

Interesting!
Thanks.