Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus C-730 adapter for Opteka filters?

Olympus C-730 adapter for Opteka filters?

Anthony

Does anyone know if I need to buy an adapter to use the Opteka Filters*
for an Olympus C-730? The website does not say anything about it, but I
would like to confirm it.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Versluis.

*Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144

Ken Weitzel

Anthony wrote:
> Does anyone know if I need to buy an adapter to use the Opteka Filters*
> for an Olympus C-730? The website does not say anything about it, but I
> would like to confirm it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Anthony Versluis.
>
> *Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
> http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144

Hi Anthony...

You're going to need an adaptor/extension tube... that will get you
from 46.5 to 55 - then I guess you still have to get from 55 to 52

To get a better idea of what I mean, go to ebay and search
for olympus cla and you'll see a listing of the cla devices.

Ken

"Ken Weitzel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Anthony wrote:
> > Does anyone know if I need to buy an adapter to use the Opteka Filters*
> > for an Olympus C-730? The website does not say anything about it, but I
> > would like to confirm it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Anthony Versluis.
> >
> > *Opteka 52mm Hi-Def Professional Filter Kit UV,PL,FLD -Silver
> > http://www.opteka.com/productdetail.asp?productid=4144

> Hi Anthony...
>
> You're going to need an adaptor/extension tube... that will get you
> from 46.5 to 55 - then I guess you still have to get from 55 to 52
>
> To get a better idea of what I mean, go to ebay and search
> for olympus cla and you'll see a listing of the cla devices.
>
> Ken

Couldn't he just use this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-G1-DIGITAL...QQcmdZViewItem

Chris

Opteka Ken Weitzel Digital Photography 5 09-27-2012 09:23 PM
Re: Opteka High Definition 650-1300mm Super Telephoto Zoom Lens NameHere Digital Photography 13 12-26-2009 04:19 PM
High Definition Opteka 500mm f/8 Telephoto Mirror Lens Malcolm H Digital Photography 11 01-31-2007 11:31 AM
Opteka, any experiences? Hans Schoelink Digital Photography 5 03-13-2006 10:42 AM
Opteka Lenses on Ebay Glyn Evans Digital Photography 1 08-02-2003 09:07 PM

Advertisments