Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > my online gallery

my online gallery

friglob

just got some time to make my web site so check it out
there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms

http://www.antenat.com/photo

--
now playing "jah dance", Mukta

R. Murphy

There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
taken?

"friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just got some time to make my web site so check it out
> there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
>

> http://www.antenat.com/photo
>
> --
> now playing "jah dance", Mukta

Frank ess

R. Murphy wrote:
> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
> are they taken?
>
> "friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> just got some time to make my web site so check it out
>> there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
>>

>> http://www.antenat.com/photo

Yes, nice.

I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago. I'd
have thought they were extinct by now.

--
Frank ess

friglob

R. Murphy wrote:
> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
> taken?

thanks
they were taken near Zagreb, Croatia

> "friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>just got some time to make my web site so check it out
>>there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
>>

>>http://www.antenat.com/photo
>>
>>--
>>now playing "jah dance", Mukta

now playing "Where Shall I Turn - Sin", Kruder & Dorfmeister

friglob

Frank ess wrote:
> R. Murphy wrote:
>
>> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
>> are they taken?
>>
>> "friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> just got some time to make my web site so check it out
>>> there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
>>>

>>> http://www.antenat.com/photo
>>>

> Yes, nice.
>
> I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago. I'd
> have thought they were extinct by now.

what do you meen by pushme-pullyou?
people > 5?

im not so god at english so i dont know what you mean

--

friglob wrote:
> Frank ess wrote:
>> R. Murphy wrote:
>>
>>> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
>>> are they taken?
>>>
>>> "friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Yes, nice.
>>
>> I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago.
>> I'd have thought they were extinct by now.
>>

> what do you meen by pushme-pullyou?
> people > 5?
>
> im not so god at english so i dont know what you mean

You do very well in English.

The Pushme-Pullyou is one of Dr. Doolittle's (fictitious) animals. It
has a head on each end, so it has difficulty making any progress. The
one I photographed was in the San Diego Zoo. It looked very much like
an oryx facing one way and another oryx facing the other way.

I also have a photo of a couple of meerkats from the zoo:
http://home.san.rr.com/fsheff/pictures/meerkatc.jpg

I managed to refrain from telling the girl she had quite a pair,
there.

--
Frank ess

library_10@hotmail.com

friglob wrote:
> R. Murphy wrote:
> > There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
> > taken?

> thanks
> they were taken near Zagreb, Croatia
>
> > "friglob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:dlge19$v4n$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>just got some time to make my web site so check it out
> >>there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
> >>

> >>http://www.antenat.com/photo
> >>
> >>--
> >>now playing "jah dance", Mukta

> now playing "Where Shall I Turn - Sin", Kruder & Dorfmeister

library_10@hotmail.com

video

library_10@hotmail.com

video,clips

library_10@hotmail.com

please sending me any type of beastialty clips, movie, realplayer