Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > FIND OUT THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

FIND OUT THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

luisj@voipcallred.com

I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
prices that we are going to show you below:

Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

Spain fixes 0.016 $us
Cellular Spain 0.125 $us
Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
Argentina Mobil 0.15 $us
Brazil 0.032 $us
Brazil Mobile 0.148 $us
Bolivia Fixes 0.057 $us
Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
Peru 0.155 $us
Canada from 0.012 $us
Chile 0.017 $us
Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
Colombia 0.0305 $us
Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

Billing for all the countries of 30/30

Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
prices at whole world.

Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
years in the international market of world routes.

Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
calls.

For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
facilities like this neither in the sky...

Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

Sales Manager voipcallred

cybuerke

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
> prices that we are going to show you below:
>
> Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
> Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us
>
> The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

<snip>

Holy Moley, Batman - it gets worse each week. OK, I realise that your first
language is Spanish, but for pity's sake have the decency to learn English
if you're intent on spamming us.

Or preferably, don't bother doing either...

News Reader

"cybuerke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:es9js4$hk9$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
>> prices that we are going to show you below:
>>
>> Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
>> Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us
>>
>> The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

> <snip>
>
> Holy Moley, Batman - it gets worse each week. OK, I realise that your
> first language is Spanish, but for pity's sake have the decency to learn
> English if you're intent on spamming us.
>
> Or preferably, don't bother doing either...

Hi,

Strangely, also, the prices, depsite the incredible claims(!) - lol, are not
or do not seem all that impressive (at all?).

Best wishes,

News Reader