Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshow Deluxe

Photoshow Deluxe

Alan Meyer

Comcast is offering this free to any customers - of which I
am one. But I'm hesitant to install software, even if it's free,
without knowing whether it's any good and whether it's safe.
An awful lot of "free" software from big name companies
seems to be spyware, connecting to some server
somewhere without telling you.

Is anyone using Photoshow Deluxe?

What does it do?

Is it useful?

Is it well behaved (i.e., doesn't install itself in 40 places in the
registry, hijack bunches of file associations, replace system
DLLs, access the Internet without permission, etc.)?

Thanks.

Alan