Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Just opened a SmugMug account! Opinions wanted...

Just opened a SmugMug account! Opinions wanted...

Brian Huether

After reading many posts here and elsewhere about SmugMug, I decided to
give it a shot. I have been trying to figure out how to make pocket change
on my photos and thought may as well try it. Could certainly use some advice
from pros out there! I just started customizig it this morning. Graphics
design isn't really my thing... Also, I haven't even thought about setting
custom prices. I think a small handful of my shots are extremely good and
perhaps I could up their prices. But I just want to see how much traffic I
can drive to the site and if this is even worth it.
In any case, if my smugmug site inspires anyone else to join, please enter
my referral coupon code: 2eIthvDXIY1Eo

thanks,

brian huether

http://www.worldscapes.smugmug.com