Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PrintFIX

PrintFIX

Jan

Hi,
can anybody help me to create printer /paper profile with Printfix.
I can duplicate the process for one paper, following ncethe user gide, but
am not sure how to change it to work with a different paper.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jan