Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Supernatural Multiplier.

Supernatural Multiplier.

jrfoley246@hotmail.com

Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of

your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this

dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at

the results.

Bob Williams

> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
>
> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this
>
> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at
>
> the results.

Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
Can I send more than one bill?
Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20 bill.
Bob Williams

Joan

Only if you put my address on the envelope.

--
Joan

"Bob Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
> Can I send more than one bill?
> Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
> I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20 bill.
> Bob Williams

Charles Schuler

Could only find a hundred. Is that OK?

Lorem Ipsum

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
>
> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this

So yer sayin that it works just like Genuine Fractals, eh?

Frank ess

Charles Schuler wrote:
> Could only find a hundred. Is that OK?

Old style or new? They require differing incantations.

Bob Harrington

Bob Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm
>> of
>>
>> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
>> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place
>> this
>>
>> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
>> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
>> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
>> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed
>> at
>>
>> the results.
>>

> Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
> Can I send more than one bill?
> Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
> I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20
> bill. Bob Williams

It works even better if you wrap the $20 in doubled $100 bills!

Anabella M.

Does it work with Canadian money too?

Bob Harrington wrote:

> Bob Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>

> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm
> >> of
> >>
> >> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
> >> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place
> >> this
> >>
> >> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
> >> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
> >> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
> >> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed
> >> at
> >>
> >> the results.
> >>

> > Sounds like a really good deal. Easy too.
> > Can I send more than one bill?
> > Can you SUPERNATURALIZE a $20 bill?
> > I think that it would really be keen to have a SUPERNATURALIZED $20
> > bill. Bob Williams

> It works even better if you wrap the $20 in doubled $100 bills!

--
Anabella M.

.....it's better to have loved and lost
than to have never seen "Lost in Space"!
--Kelly Bundy

imbsysop

"Anabella M." <"dear_god_not _spammed_again"@heaven.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does it work with Canadian money too?

not with Euro's .. paper 's too dense ..

Ryan

> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI.

I did something like this 20 years ago or so. My return on investment
was 200% or more!

I think two or maybe three envelopes with $1.00 each arrived over the
next six weeks.

Woo woot.