Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > RGB format in 10 bit per pixel

RGB format in 10 bit per pixel

siva

HI

What is the data of each pixel in RGB , 10bit per pixel ?

Here what my question is 10 bit data for R and a0bit for G and B also
Pls help me .

urs

siva

Jim

"siva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> HI
>
> What is the data of each pixel in RGB , 10bit per pixel ?
>
> Here what my question is 10 bit data for R and a0bit for G and B also
> Pls help me .
>
> urs
>
> siva

This usually means 10 bits per color per pixel. However, the resulting data
requires 16 bits per color per pixel because computers save data in
increments of bytes.
Jim