Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FALL PANOS LOVE THE 20D !!!

FALL PANOS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Annika1980

Took this one today after work:

http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original

This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
little while.

Scott W

Annika1980 wrote:
> Took this one today after work:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original
>
> This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
> I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
> little while.

Wow, neat photo.

57, that is more then I have done to date, the most I have stitched is
39, I have to get to work.

I love PTGui, now that they have it working well.

If you don't have verison 5.4 you need to get it, it is wonderful.

Scott

PcB

<<Took this one today after work:

http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original

This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
little while.

Nice work, Bret.

--
Paul ============}
o o

// Live fast, die old //
PaulsPages and galleries are at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/

Donald Gray

On 9 Nov 2005 19:36:44 -0800, "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Took this one today after work:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original
>
>This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
>I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
>little while.

Nice one!

Love it....

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Took this one today after work:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original

You've been there before<g>.

> This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
> I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
> little while.

Sheesh. If you spent the time you'd spend stitching flipping burgers, you
could buy yourself a 5D, and then the stitching would go a lot faster.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Mike Warren

Annika1980 wrote:
> Took this one today after work:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original
>
> This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
> I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take
> a little while.

Nice photo Bret. We don't get colours like that around here.
Do you mind if I try some strong Photoshop on it?

--
Mike Warren
My web gallery: http://web.aanet.com.au/miwa/mike

U-Know-Who

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Took this one today after work:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original
>
> This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
> I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
> little while.

Where was that picture taken?

Cynicor

U-Know-Who wrote:
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>Took this one today after work:
>>
>>http://www.pbase.com/image/52044733/original
>>
>>This one was a simple 6-image stitch using PTGui.
>>I'm working on a 57-image pano of the same shot. That one might take a
>>little while.

> Where was that picture taken?

I'm guessing it was taken from Snooper's Rock.

Mike Warren

Cynicor wrote:
>> Where was that picture taken?

> I'm guessing it was taken from Snooper's Rock.

LOL. Amazing deduction

--
Mike Warren
My web gallery: http://web.aanet.com.au/miwa/mike

Annika1980

>> Where was that picture taken?

>I'm guessing it was taken from Snooper's Rock.

Bingo! Someday I hope to get a handheld GPS unit. Then I can record
the exact data for posterity.
And with a program like Google Earth you'll be able to zoom in on the
exact spot.