Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Some Candid Shots

Some Candid Shots

Robert R Kircher, Jr.

Put up a new gallery of some candid shot's I've been collecting over the
past several months.

Hope you enjoy them.

http://www.pbase.com/rkircher/cadid_people

Comments welcome
--

Rob
"A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing"

Gormless

"Robert R Kircher, Jr." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

> http://www.pbase.com/rkircher/cadid_people
>
> Comments welcome
> --

I wonder if your misspelling of candid above is really the link?
Whatever - pbase is so dreadfully and unacceptably slow that it's causing
browser timeouts anyway.
Why do you people stick with such an awful host as pbase? The slowness has
just apparently been getting worse and worse.
G.

Robert R Kircher, Jr.

"Gormless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert R Kircher, Jr." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/rkircher/cadid_people
>>
>> Comments welcome
>> --

> I wonder if your misspelling of candid above is really the link?
> Whatever - pbase is so dreadfully and unacceptably slow that it's causing
> browser timeouts anyway.
> Why do you people stick with such an awful host as pbase? The slowness
> has
> just apparently been getting worse and worse.

Yeah I've been really patient about it all but I've had it now too. I'm
going to start on my own web page tonight and hopefully have something up by
the weekend. :-/

And yes the URL is misspelled but correct.

--

Rob
"A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing">

Gormless

"Robert R Kircher, Jr." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...

> Yeah I've been really patient about it all but I've had it now too. I'm
> going to start on my own web page tonight and hopefully have something up

by
> the weekend. :-/
>
> And yes the URL is misspelled but correct.

Never used pbase myself, and from what I'm seeing performance-wise these
days, it's most unlikely I ever will. I've always had my own site and
authored my own HTML/ASP since then. Domain names and hosting are dirt cheap
nowadays.

eawckyegcy@yahoo.com

Gormless wrote:

> Never used pbase myself, and from what I'm seeing performance-wise these
> days, it's most unlikely I ever will. I've always had my own site and
> authored my own HTML/ASP since then. Domain names and hosting are dirt cheap
> nowadays.

Just for giggles though, you should try and sign up for their month
"free trial" (if it is still offered). It is (or was -- it may have
changed in the intervening months) the most horrible user-interface
I've ever seen.