Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Epson R230 photo printer

New Epson R230 photo printer

wayne

Hi all,

I've just put all the details on the new Epson R230 photo printer up on
dimi at:

http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=313

No US pricing yet as it has not been released there yet.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

wayne

Oh, and there is also an article on the new Epson R250 and on the new
Nikon D200 dSLR at
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
(E-Mail Removed)

Chip Gallo

wayne wrote:
> Oh, and there is also an article on the new Epson R250 and on the new
> Nikon D200 dSLR at
> http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne J. Cosshall
> Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
> Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
> Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
> Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
> (E-Mail Removed)

Any idea if Epson fixed the R200 persistent load problem(s) with the
CD/DVD caddy? I contacted their tech support a couple of months ago and
there was no resolution, plus they didn't send out the replacement caddy
promised by the technical support person. For that matter, did the R220
help in this area?

I have a coworker who finds that his R200 loads the CD caddy just fine,
but on the Epson support forum several people reported problems.

Chip Gallo

wayne

Hi Chip,

I'm waiting to get one in here for review and I'll definitely be
checking that along with the usual things.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
(E-Mail Removed)

wayne

Chip,

I have finished testing the R350 (see
<http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=325>)
and it works well with CD/DVD printing. I have the R230 and will put
the review of that up in a couple of days.