Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fall in Alsace (Fr.)

Fall in Alsace (Fr.)

G. Hoppenbrouwers

Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Gregoir

Mardon

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote ...
> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
> Gregoir

I'm very interested in your photos of Alsace. I live in Canada but my great
grandfather was born near Sondersdorf in Haut-Rhin. I would love to see
some photos of that area. I can't tell where your photos were taken because
you've identified them all as just "Elzas". I notice that in other parts of
your portfolio you have identified the images more specifically. Is that
possible with the Alsace images? Are these photos from Bas-Rhin or
Haut-Rhin? If you're interested in learning more about my connection to
Alsace, see www.Erbland.org

I viewed another of the other sections of your portfolio and I think your
work is great.

G. Hoppenbrouwers

"Mardon" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote ...
>> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
>> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
>> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>> Gregoir

> I'm very interested in your photos of Alsace. I live in Canada but my
> great grandfather was born near Sondersdorf in Haut-Rhin. I would love to
> see some photos of that area. I can't tell where your photos were taken
> because you've identified them all as just "Elzas". I notice that in
> other parts of your portfolio you have identified the images more
> specifically. Is that possible with the Alsace images? Are these photos
> from Bas-Rhin or Haut-Rhin? If you're interested in learning more about
> my connection to Alsace, see www.Erbland.org
>
> I viewed another of the other sections of your portfolio and I think your
> work is great.

Thanks Mardon.
I'll inform you futher by mail.

Gregoir

jr.

Very nice!

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
dkfepr$odg$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
>
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

freightcar

what camera did you use?

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dkfepr$odg$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...
> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
>
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

G. Hoppenbrouwers

"freightcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:4f7f2$436b9c4c$d917f2a7$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> what camera did you use?

Canon 10D

Regards,

Gregoir,
www.fotogregoir.dds.nl

freightcar

man, couldn't I have asked all these questions at once?

did you use any filters?
i really like these pictures, so I just wonder about the technology ...

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dkg7pg$cfa$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...

> "freightcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:4f7f2$436b9c4c$d917f2a7$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> what camera did you use?

> Canon 10D
>

> Regards,
>
> Gregoir,
> www.fotogregoir.dds.nl

G. Hoppenbrouwers

> did you use any filters?
> i really like these pictures, so I just wonder about the technology ...

No, I didn't use any filters. I never do.
Most pics are taken with f.8 or f.11 and 1/250. at 100 iso.
Some postprocessing as contrast/saturation and some sharpening is always
needed for digital photo's.

Best Regards,

Gregoir

Brian Baird

In article <dkfepr$odg$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
>
> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
>
> Your comments are highly appreciated.
>
> Gregoir

Very nice. Too bad the Parisians give that country a bad rap.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird

Re: Mob-ocracy and the Fall of the Republic Bigus Diİkus MCSE 0 04-18-2006 01:44 AM
CrystalReports: Value does not fall within the expected range. =?Utf-8?B?amF2YXRvcGlh?= ASP .Net 4 10-14-2005 06:16 PM
VPN pix 506 - 501 fall down Fwed Cisco 0 08-30-2005 08:54 AM
Don't fall for the Firefox 1.01 "update" elaich Computer Support 8 02-26-2005 11:54 PM
table to css, fall at first hurdle foldface@yahoo.co.uk HTML 15 11-25-2003 10:31 PM

Advertisments