Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Laptop wont connect to network???

Laptop wont connect to network???

=?Utf-8?B?Q09ORklHVVJBVElPTiBHT05FIFdST05HISEh?=

K i moved in with my grandpa about 4 months ago...i have been able to connect
to his cable line with no problems with his linksys router...everything has
been great until yesterday...i took my laptop with me to my moms house and
when i came back....it wont connect to the internet...Im using Windows XP
Pro, and my grandpa runs Windows 98...but i have never had any problems until
now...when i go to configure the network to his workgroup which he has
cleverly named WORKGROUP it wont register...it wont find an IP. so any help
you might have would be greatly appreciated...any ?'s about the issue that
would help you solve it just ask away please...thanks for your help