Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > toshiba pdr4300 romote controller

toshiba pdr4300 romote controller

mfields795@aol.com

i have had this Toshiba pdr4300 camera a year or so and want to use the
included "remote controller #pdr-rm1. it won't work. i have read the
manual, tested the battery (it is perfect), tried getting just inches
away from the camera, it just won't do anything. I have the camera in
the automatic mode.
Much to my dismay, Toshiba no longer supports this model unless I pay a
fee.
Can anyone make a suggestion as to what I am doing wrong? HELP

thank you. Mel

mfields795@aol.com

Its OK. I found that I had to put it in the TIMER mode first. It works
just fine. Thanks everyone, anyway