Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > INFRARED ONSITE INSPECTIONS

INFRARED ONSITE INSPECTIONS

pepincascaron@gmail.com

Metro Development Group provides Thermographic (infrared) and
Protimeter (moisture) reading services to Home Owners, Builders,
Contractors, Insurance Companies (RESIDENTIAL-COMMERCIAL).
Investigation of problems related to moisture in roofs, walls,
windows, etc.
Heat loss from building roofs, walls, windows, etc.
Infrared inspection of building envelope including roofs, walls,
windows for heat loss or water intrusion affecting integrity of
construction and design.
Reports for buildings prior to purchase.
Investigative reports and inspection of buildings upon completion.

METRO DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC.
129 ROBIN ROAD
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32701
PHONE: 407.599.4711
FAX: 407.599.4733
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> Metro Development Group provides Thermographic (infrared) and
> Protimeter (moisture) reading services to Home Owners, Builders,
> Contractors, Insurance Companies (RESIDENTIAL-COMMERCIAL).
> Investigation of problems related to moisture in roofs, walls,
> windows, etc.
> Heat loss from building roofs, walls, windows, etc.
> Infrared inspection of building envelope including roofs, walls,
> windows for heat loss or water intrusion affecting integrity of
> construction and design.
> Reports for buildings prior to purchase.
> Investigative reports and inspection of buildings upon completion.
>

> METRO DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC.
> 129 ROBIN ROAD
> ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32701
> PHONE: 407.599.4711
> FAX: 407.599.4733
> E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)

Sign me up! Could you come out and give me a quote, please? I live in
Nara, Japan

pepincascaron@gmail.com

Send your request by fax