Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > my AMD compaq laptop frooze about 4 minutes of operation

my AMD compaq laptop frooze about 4 minutes of operation

=?Utf-8?B?SGFycnkgTGV1bmc=?=

i brought my laptop one year ago.

it's Compraq Presario 2135CA, with mobile AMD athlon xp 1800+, DDR 256MB
RAM, 30GB HD and running windows xp pro w/ sp1

i brought my d-link airplus xtreme g DWL-G560 almost 6 months ago.

it was going just fine, my laptop running smoothly, no crashing or anything
when i'm using the laptop with battery and with wifi at home.

then suddenly, the laptop start to freeze when i boot up my laptop with the
wireless card and power by the battery but the freeze doesn't happen when i
boot up my laptop with the wireless card using AC Adapter

so does anyone know what's going on?

AMD Phenom II X2 550 and AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processors Review Ian Front Page News 0 06-02-2009 08:40 AM
A very good (for AMD/ATI) AMD's hdmi chipset... thingy NZ Computing 10 03-09-2008 02:20 AM
interesting comment on amd from the Inquirer...AMD RIP I wonder? thingy NZ Computing 23 12-02-2007 12:16 AM
Old Compaq for P2P operation? Murgi Computer Support 1 12-20-2004 10:17 PM
AMD Sempron vs AMD Athlon Dalgibbard Computer Support 2 09-16-2004 06:40 PM

Advertisments