Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A new photography forum site

A new photography forum site

kustomkultureart@gmail.com

I wanted to invite ya all over to the photography forum site which I
have started http://shutterbugs.forumer.com feel free to share your
images, critique, share knowledge and give feedback. A friendly
atmosphere that aims to be a lil different.
Thanks all
John
http://kkart.deviantart.com

Gormless

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I wanted to invite ya all over to the photography forum site which I

Fabulous idea. That makes 76542 photography forums.

Digital Photography Now

And here is another one

http://dpnow.com/Forums.html

It's friendly and informative and you can include photos in your messages.

Ian

Digital Photography Now
http://dpnow.com

* Why not enter our monthly prize draw? Ten copies of ACDSee Photo Manager 8
to be won in October - go to: http://dpnow.com/2175.html