Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to Replace Hard Drive in Delkin Picture Pad?

How to Replace Hard Drive in Delkin Picture Pad?

z_q-g.-u@cox.net

Anybody replace the hard drive in one of these? I got the back plate
off easily (4 screws), but there is a part of the case that blocks full
access to the hard drive. I need to get this off without cracking the
case. Instructions -- if possible with diagrams-- from someone who has
done this would be appreciated.

gypsy3001@yahoo.com

You have a picture of the internals and the part that block access? If
you show it to us, maybe we can help.

Chieh
--
Camera Hacker - http://www.CameraHacker.com/