Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Book recommendations for advanced DSLR photography

Book recommendations for advanced DSLR photography

Hoshisato

I'm looking for recommendations for a good book about Digital SLR
photography? Preferably introducing some advanced technics.

Thanks

John Collins

Look at: www.123di.com. It is a downloadable book with advanced techniques.
There is a also a downloadable interactive trial. Cost is about $50. I'm
using it and find it very easy to use and instructive.
"Hoshisato" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm looking for recommendations for a good book about Digital SLR
> photography? Preferably introducing some advanced technics.
>
> Thanks

Renato V.

have a look to:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance