Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Getting Panoramic Photos Printed

Getting Panoramic Photos Printed

M. Hale

I've been using Autostitch and Panorama Factory to create panoramic images
of groups of photos I have taken. I'd like to get the final product
printed, but I'm not sure where to go. Does anyone know of an online or
brick and mortar store where I can upload the panoramas and get a printed
copy back? Also, on a related note, do any companies make panoramic type
paper that I can use to print the pictures myself?

Thanks,
Mike

David Dyer-Bennet

"M. Hale" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I've been using Autostitch and Panorama Factory to create panoramic images
> of groups of photos I have taken. I'd like to get the final product
> printed, but I'm not sure where to go. Does anyone know of an online or
> brick and mortar store where I can upload the panoramas and get a printed
> copy back? Also, on a related note, do any companies make panoramic type
> paper that I can use to print the pictures myself?

Many Epson printers will accept roll paper, and can print panoramas up
to 44" wide (by whatever the paper width is).

White House Custom Color <http://whcc.com> will make photo prints from
uploaded files (but you need to be set up as a customer first). No
doubt many other places will as well.

JJJ

On 17 Oct 2005 00:07:38 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"M. Hale" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> I've been using Autostitch and Panorama Factory to create panoramic images
>> of groups of photos I have taken. I'd like to get the final product
>> printed, but I'm not sure where to go. Does anyone know of an online or
>> brick and mortar store where I can upload the panoramas and get a printed
>> copy back? Also, on a related note, do any companies make panoramic type
>> paper that I can use to print the pictures myself?

>Many Epson printers will accept roll paper, and can print panoramas up
>to 44" wide (by whatever the paper width is).
>
>White House Custom Color <http://whcc.com> will make photo prints from
>uploaded files (but you need to be set up as a customer first). No
>doubt many other places will as well.

Try EzPrint at this site.
Access the blue box on the left.

http://www.ezprints.com/