Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Images: The Camera Eye

Images: The Camera Eye

Dean S. Lautermilch

Gormless

"Dean S. Lautermilch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.pbase.

Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people taking
snapshots.

Roy

"Gormless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dean S. Lautermilch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.pbase.
>>

> Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
> taking
> snapshots.

Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.

Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
the VF.

Roy G

Alan Meyer

Roy wrote:
> "Gormless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> http://www.pbase.
> >>

> > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
> > taking
> > snapshots.
> >

> Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
>
> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
> the VF.
>
> Roy G

Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
say something nice ..."

Alan

Lorem Ipsum

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LO75f.1468$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
> the VF.

Or the opposite if something is interesting; see:
http://elearning.winona.edu/staff_o/jjs/shoot

Roy

"Alan Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Roy wrote:
>> "Gormless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >>

>> > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
>> > taking
>> > snapshots.
>> >

>> Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
>>
>> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears
>> in
>> the VF.
>>
>> Roy G

> Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
> say something nice ..."
>
> Alan

Hi.

My mother had rather a lot of wise sayings. One of them was "sometimes you
have to be cruel in order to be kind".

If no-one ever tells him the truth about his unimaginative photos, he will
never get any better. He is obviously very keen, if only he would think
before he pressed the shutter release, or be a bit more selective about what
he publishes.

They say that the good photographers only appear to be good, because of the
amount of ordinary stuff they never show to anyone.

Roy G

Roy

"Lorem Ipsum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LO75f.1468$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears
>> in the VF.

> Or the opposite if something is interesting; see:
> http://elearning.winona.edu/staff_o/jjs/shoot

Hi.

That is great, what else would we expect from a Top End Nikon.

However, what I think I like most is the F.U. button. Does it really do
that?

Roy G

Bill Funk

On 18 Oct 2005 07:51:32 -0700, "Alan Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Roy wrote:
>> "Gormless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >>

>> > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
>> > taking
>> > snapshots.
>> >

>> Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
>>
>> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
>> the VF.
>>
>> Roy G

>Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
>say something nice ..."

.... sit over here by me.

--
Bill Funk