Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PhotoCritters.com - join the free Beta Program!

PhotoCritters.com - join the free Beta Program!

Wim Hollebrandse

Join the free photocritters.com BETA!

But ask yourself the following first:

* Do you want to be the first to try out the cool features of the
photocritters.com website?
* Are you a total photography enthusiast?
* Would you like to have your own domain name with your photo portfolio
on?
* Do you want to put your portfolio online and share it with the world?
* Would you like to create private albums (username and password
protected) for family and friends?
* Do you want to improve your photography skills by receiving good
quality feedback and photo critiques and equally giving something back to
the community by giving feedback on photos?

If your answer is "YES" to most of these questions, make sure you reserve
your spot for the free Beta Program!

Only 1,000 users will be allowed in the first Beta Program. There's some 800
places left. Make sure you're not missing out!

http://www.photocritters.com/

Neil Ellwood

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:28:19 +0000, Wim Hollebrandse wrote:

> Join the free photocritters.com BETA!
>
> But ask yourself the following first:
>
> * Do you want to be the first to try out the cool features of the
> photocritters.com website?

No
> * Are you a total photography enthusiast?

Yes
> * Would you like to have your own domain name with your photo portfolio
> on?

No
> * Do you want to put your portfolio online and share it with the world?

No
> * Would you like to create private albums (username and password
> protected) for family and friends?

Already have.
> * Do you want to improve your photography skills by receiving good
> quality feedback and photo critiques and equally giving something back to
> the community by giving feedback on photos?

If you need help with the quality of your own work how are you goig to be
sure that you are helping others?
> If your answer is "YES" to most of these questions, make sure you
> reserve your spot for the free Beta Program!
>
> Only 1,000 users will be allowed in the first Beta Program. There's some
> 800 places left. Make sure you're not missing out!

Don't miss me out - count me out.

--
Neil
Delete delete to reply by email

Wim Hollebrandse

Neil,

I'm going to comment on one thing you said.

"If you need help with the quality of your own work how are you goig to be
sure that you are helping others?"

That's the same as saying that you can't critisise on a particular
performance of an actor in a film, just because you're not a Hollywood star
yourself.

The other thing is, even the most basic comment of someone saying "I like
the colours in this picture." is useful photo feedback.

Regards,
Wim

--
PhotoCritters.com, improving photography through critiques.
http://www.photocritters.com

"Neil Ellwood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) m...
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:28:19 +0000, Wim Hollebrandse wrote:
>
>> Join the free photocritters.com BETA!
>>
>> But ask yourself the following first:
>>
>> * Do you want to be the first to try out the cool features of the
>> photocritters.com website?

> No
>> * Are you a total photography enthusiast?

> Yes
>> * Would you like to have your own domain name with your photo
>> portfolio
>> on?

> No
>> * Do you want to put your portfolio online and share it with the
>> world?

> No
>> * Would you like to create private albums (username and password
>> protected) for family and friends?

> Already have.
>> * Do you want to improve your photography skills by receiving good
>> quality feedback and photo critiques and equally giving something back to
>> the community by giving feedback on photos?

> If you need help with the quality of your own work how are you goig to be
> sure that you are helping others?
>> If your answer is "YES" to most of these questions, make sure you
>> reserve your spot for the free Beta Program!
>>
>> Only 1,000 users will be allowed in the first Beta Program. There's some
>> 800 places left. Make sure you're not missing out!

> Don't miss me out - count me out.
>>
>> http://www.photocritters.com/

> --
> Neil