Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Thumbnail Contact Sheet Software??

Thumbnail Contact Sheet Software??

RK

I want to make thumbnail contact sheets from a couple of hundred photos
on my hard drive. Can anyone recommend freeware, or tell me if this is
possible to do with PS Elements? Ideally, I could title each thumbnail.
Thanks.

MTBike1970

You can produce contact sheets with Elements 2.0, I presume the later
versions will do this as well.
Select the menu items.. FILE / PRINT LAYOUT / CONTACT SHEET...
You cant then select the folder/subfolders where the files are stored.
The images on the contact sheets will be labelled with the existing file
names.
Somewhat basic functionality, but it works, and if you already have
Elements, there's no additional cost.
regards...MTB

"RK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> I want to make thumbnail contact sheets from a couple of hundred photos
> on my hard drive. Can anyone recommend freeware, or tell me if this is
> possible to do with PS Elements? Ideally, I could title each thumbnail.
> Thanks.

RK

Thanks very much!

/ron